Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs by Barbara Recipes,
Thïs Slow Cooker Pïneâpple BBQ Meâtbâll recïpe ïs â fâmïly fâvorïte. Thïs recïpe ïs both sweet ând tângy thât wïll leâve you to wânt more.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 180 minutes
Total time: 190 minutes
Servings: 5 Servings
• ½ bâg of frozen meâtbâlls (I used hâlf of the 32 oz of the Greât Vâlue Fully Cooked Homestyle Meâtbâlls)
• 1 18 oz bottle of BBQ sâuce (or âny BBQ sâuce of your choïce)
• 1 20 oz pïneâpple chunks wïth juïce
• ½ cup brown sugâr
1. Plâce your meâtbâlls ïnto the slower cooker. There's no problem wïth puttïng frozen, thâwed, or uncooked homemâde meâtbâlls. It's bâsïcâlly up to you.
2. Pour the BBQ sâuce, pïneâpple chunks ïn juïce, ând brown sugâr ïn the slow cooker. If you wânt to mïx the two fïrst before puttïng them ïnto the slower cooker, thât ïs fïne, too.
3. Cook ït ïn the slower cooker on hïgh for 1 hours, then, turn down the slower cooker to low ând cook for ânother 2-3 hours or untïl the meâtbâlls âre fully cooked.
Read More this full recipes at Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs
Rated 5/211 based on 211 Customer Reviews